

I have been wondering when Tucker would learn some pronouns. Since learning to talk he has always referred to himself in the third person "Tucker do it" "Tucker's room" etc...Well, this week he finally learned one, "my" and "mine," I should have known that it would have to be a possessive pronoun...and here I was thinking it would be "I" or "you" or "we." Silly Mama. So in full command of this new word, yesterday Tucker told Precious as she eagerly tried to get in the car with us to go, "No Precious, my car."
We got the results from the MRI on my knee. It turns out that I partially tore both my ACL and patella tendon. And I bruised the bone. All this resulted in the movement of my knee cap , inflamation, and fluid around the knee-which caused the pain. The pain is very slowly going away and I am regaining more and more possible, pain-free movement every day. On bad days, I will wear the leg immobilizer and on good days the smaller knee brace and I will slowly start to build up my leg muscles to prevent further injury. The good news is that because neither tore completely I will not have to have surgery.
No comments:
Post a Comment