Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

On this, my third Mother's Day, I want to say a truly educated thank you to all mothers out there. Raising children, especially in a way that makes them productive contributors to society, is HARD WORK. I have a new appreciation for all that mothers do and I am so grateful for all the mothering that went into the family we now have.

We spent our Mother's Day at home and Grandma Joyce came to visit. You may be able to tell from the picture that Everett and I are both sick. So this mother will be spending tomorrow taking him to the doctor as he almost surely has an ear infection from this cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Willo and Grandma Joyce. Sorry to hear there is still some sickness in your family. Hope the sunny days will help clear it all away soon or at least make you feel good from the sunshine while you recoup. Love to all, A.Karen