Monday, June 16, 2008

Big Weekend

So in honor of Paul's first Father's Day with two kids, we tried to pack as much as we possibly could into the weekend. First we went to the World's Longest Breakfast Table, a favorite carry-over from our Battle Creek days:



Then we went to the Old Car Festival in our "new" home, the Village of Vicksburg. Tucker liked the fire trucks and ambulance way more than the cars:

But he did want his picture taken in front of the "tractor."



After the boys (and mom) took a nap, we went to a friend's 40th birthday party where Tucker got to slip n slide for the first time:On Father's Day morning, I held the boys off as long as I could...but when they wake up at 5 am that's difficult. I finally let them in to see Daddy at 7:30:Then Tucker gave Daddy his gift:Then that afternoon after a trip to the health food store, Tucker thought there was nothing Daddy would like more than a trip to Chuck E. Cheese.Then there was a storm on the way home and this is what we cam home to...It was a busy weekend but Paul says it was well worth it and Everett rounded it out well by sleeping over 8 hours straight last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Paul! What a wonderful weekend you guys had, thanks so much, as always for sharing! I can hardly believe the hail and I'm so happy we didn't receive any. I noticed with this group of photos that Everett looks like his cousin Stephen Phillips. I never noticed it before, but in the photo of him in bed with his Daddy, I saw a remarkable similarity. Love you guys, A. Karen