Friday, December 7, 2007

Welcome, Everett Stephen!



After a long but successful induction, Everett Stephen Radgens arrived last night,
December 6th at 7:12pm weighing in at 8 lbs 15 oz and 21 3/4 inches long.

The labor and delivery were very successful and we were able to do it without pain medication just as we had hoped. Everyone is doing very well and we are looking forward to when we can spend some time at home. Here are some pictures of our new bundle of joy...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Willo, Paul and Tucker! He is adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures. I like his middle name... Take care of yourselves! Jayne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Beautiful baby, glowing Mom and happy father! So happy to hear you are all doing well and the delivery went along the way you hoped. Love and hugs, A.Karen