Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reinhards and Smiles

This past weekend we got to spend some rare time visiting with the Reinhards. I should have taken more pictures, but we all had a blast. Here is Everett hanging out with my cousin Claire.


Tucker and Daddy spent most of their time chasing the big kids and running around outside, but we did manage to get him inside for the pinata. I think Tucker ate more candy this weekend then he has in his entire life so far...he of course thought it was wonderful.



This week Everett has been giving us some real smiles...of course catching them on camera is difficult..."What mom, you want me to smile..."


"I don't know about that..."


"How's this?"


"Ohhhh, this is what you were looking for!"



Everett is doing great. He is now in his crib and still sleeping 3-4 hour stretches. He also seems to get bored easily during the day and want to move around a lot more. And of course we love those smiles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Willo, the pics are precious. So sorry, U.B and I missed the weekend party but we were thinking about all of you. Glad you were able to make it over. Love, A.Karen

Anonymous said...

Willo!! That baby looks like your brother. You can tell Graham he makes a fine looking infant. :)

Sorry we missed the party! I started my new job on Monday, so driving back and forth to MI wasn't really going to be an option, you know? Whenever summer reunion plans are made we will be there.

Kristin, Rod, and Victoria said...

OMG - I looked at Claire for a few minutes before reading that it was her - couldn't figure out who it was! I guess we should have gone to the party. Though with Aunt Mary's news of shingles, maybe I'm glad we didn't!