Friday, January 25, 2008

Shapes and sounds

We couldn't make it through winter without getting sick. Tucker has a double ear infection and the cold that caused it kept us in the house yesterday for the first day in a long time. So we all stayed in out pajamas all day and I actually got Tucker to work on shapes. Of course once I turned the camera on, he wasn't nearly as cooperative, but he did a couple shapes for you (he also definitely knows square and half circle):

And we didn't want to leave Everett out of the video action. I tried to get him to smile but all he did was talk a little...which is still very cool cause it's probably the most talking he's done yet and all of you can hear it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, Tucker and Everett together are so sweet. Great work on color and shapes Tucker! I can really see both you, Willo and Grahm in Everett. Thanks for keeping us posted with the blog, I so much enjoy it. Love, A.Karen