Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall Fun!



We have been very busy this fall. On September 16th we celebrated Tucker's second birthday by going to the local apple orchard. He now thinks all trees have apples...although he prefers green. In true terrible two style he has become a bit of a bear and is challenging us on anything and everything. We are now working on the whole new skill of not throwing things (apples, remote controls, telephones, etc...) in the house or at people...although I guess he shouldn't really be throwing telephones outside either. My little monster:





Last weekend we went campground Trick or Treating with our friends. As you can see, Tucker is a giraffe this year:








And as you can see from this picture my pregnancy with our second edition is definitely progressing:



Everything with the pregnancy is as it should be according to the midwife and we have hired a doula to help with the delivery. At this time I am measuring 3 weeks ahead of my due date of December 3rd....but who really knows what that means?




































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tucker is the cutest giraffe ever! Oh I miss you guys! I can't wait to meet your second son either!