It took a little longer than last time but we got the baby's nursery done. We had Tucker give all his baby toys and clothes to the baby and he now tells me that's where the baby is going to sleep ("baby" "seeeep"). For those of you on the SIDS lookout, have no fear, I will remove all the heavy bedding before the baby comes, we just wanted it took look pretty for now.


This weekend I stood up, 8 months pregnant, in my best friend's wedding. No pictures yet, but I can tell you that I looked like a big chocolate bell....oh well, they shouldn't have been looking at me anyway, right?
And finally, I had another midwife appointment today. In the world of useless measurement I am right on track...but more importantly I have outstanding blood pressure and most importantly, the baby has started to drop and is in head down position---this is good news people! The only bad news is that the asthma I haven't had since childhood seems to have returned at the tail-end of this pregnancy. Between allergy season and the baby pushing up on my lungs, I am having a lot of trouble breathing, especially when I lay down. So according to the midwife I need to go see a primary care physician to get an inhaler just in case I need one at some point.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your problems with the asthma returning. I think it's this crazy weather, can't decide if it's fall or summer, till tonight that is! The room looks great, how wonderful that Tucker is so willing to share his things with his baby brother. Love and hugs, A. Karen
Post a Comment