Today we went to an apple orchard for the 3rd time this year. What can I say? Fall is my absolute favorite season and I am trying to pass the love onto Tucker. Today we went with my Stay at Home Mom's group and got to take a tractor ride....


...watch apple cider get made, play on a train...


and try to sell Tucker...

OK, not REALLY.
Then when we got home Tucker apparently hadn't had enough of the picture taking because he insisted we do an in yard photo shoot...so we did:




1 comment:
I'm with you Willo, Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, can't get enough of it! It was always Grandma R's favorite too and I think I've passed that onto my kids too because they both love fall.Thanks for the photos. You have a great yard. Love and a hug to Tucker. A.Karen
Post a Comment