Tucker also had a party at his school to celebrate Christmas before the break. Here they are playing a relay game...
And here is Tucker opening his gift from their gift (book) exchange. It worked out perfectly. As you can tell, he loves Curious George!
The other funny anecdote from this week is how incredibly observant Tucker continues to be. One morning this week he woke up and was laying with Paul when all of the sudden he sat up and said "Butter. Daddy, I smell toast and butter." He could actually smell me making it in the kitchen. Later that week I was making pasta and he came to the stairs and said "Mama, are you making pasta? I smell pasta." Finally, this week we went to get pizza from a place we had only been once 7 months ago. After that time we went to the park, so this time he was says "Ok, we got the pizza, let's go to the park now!" Now I want his energy AND his memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment